Re: Brakes and speed

To: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>,
Subject: Re: Brakes and speed
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:33:44 -0500
The most important thing being, get the brakes, checked up, upgraded and
repaired as the most important thing.

If you can't stop at any speed, then where will you be?  Redesigning the
backends of other peoples cars, or power poles, etc.

Before making a car faster, one should make it stop better first.  It's
usually the last upgrade made, if ever.

People let their brakes really go before they tend to do anything about them.

When being a grease monkey in college, seeing people drive in and barely
stop their car in the garage for a complete brake overhaul...

It's pretty amazing how trashed brakes can get and still work, somewhat.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net