Re: Early B Dim Dash Lamps

To: borisri@earthlink.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Early B Dim Dash Lamps
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 01:43:52 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-26 12:46:29 EDT, borisri@earthlink.net (Richard A.
Boris) writes:

<< Drove the car this evening and just barely could see the gauge numerics.

                                                                Need help: Rich
Boris 67B roadster

I sympathize with ya but to be honest I only want to look at the oil
pressure/ water temp guage at night anyway.  So I pop out my trusty Ray O Vac
and flood the dash !  But I'd be interested if anybody has a mild solution...
I don't think you want to light them up like a modern car , do you?
 Remember, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Such
as, you might not like what you see on your guages and would have been better
off and none the wiser for not knowing !

Safety Fast!
Bruce Durgin
64 B