Re: More T type questions

To: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More T type questions
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:27:37 -0700
Hi Lane:

I have a supply of those insulators that you mention. Also, On the rear
plate on the head. Use a new one, and new gasket. Dont use cork. I have
some nice asbestos ones. Also, dont use spoit lock washers under the four
screws. Use German style wafer washers. This should stop your leak problems.

Cheers: