Midget Jack Locations

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget Jack Locations
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:09:34 -0500
Now that I have fixed all of the things that didn't need fixed the
Master Cylinder has given up.  It's dumping fluid on my shoes.  I have
the repair kit and thought I would try to rebuild it before spending
$200 on a new one.  Since I will have to bleed everything again, I am
going to try to get the car off the ground at all four corners at once.
The car is a square arch Midget with Wire wheels.  The rear wheels won't
come off unless the body is jacked up.  Can I jack up the back of the
car at the spring box, then remove the wheel then jack it up more and
put the stands under the rear axle?  Then jack up the front and put the
stands under the frame.  I have never had all four wheels off the ground
at once.  Suggestions appreciated.

Mark Endicott
70 Midget
Nashville