Re: FW: 2022

To: pbailey@qnet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: 2022
From: aramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 15:48:43 -0700
My predictions for desireable classic cars in the year 2022 are:

'88-'89 Supercharged MR2
Likewise the '91-95 Turbo MR2
'93+ Mazda RX7
Mazda zzzzzz Mi**a zzzzzz
Porsche Boxter
The Jetta Shepherd (tho the dog will be dead)
The Jetta Weber (tho the weber will outlast the jetta)
VW Cabriolet

Sad to say, I don't think any American cars make the list. Maybe the
following:

The new Vette
Cadillac Allante
Chevy Impala SS