Re: IT Failed and a question

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Subject: Re: IT Failed and a question
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 97 10:29:51 -0400
OK OK I get it panty hose work better than shoestrings. I knew that, in
fact it came up in discussion at the time. However, since it was an
outdoor evening, neither of us were wearing pantyhose. ;-)  Make do with
what you got. Besides I think most of us have shoestrings most of the
time and only a few wear pantyhose!

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Hello??? Christopher M. Delling