Re: speaker noise from engine

To: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: speaker noise from engine
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 17:09:16 -0500
Thats an age old problem.  You are picking up the winding noise from your
generator/alternator via the electrics of the car.  You need to put a
condensor or what I think is called an arrestor or supressor on the
alternator.

Hopefully someone out here can tell you the exact part and where to mount
the part in the right part of the electrical system.

BTW, who needs a radio in a convertable?  Can you really hear it?

--
Jay Quinn       Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net   Pager: 972.319.7611