Re: speaker noise from engine

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: speaker noise from engine
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 10:29:57 -0400
Rick Morrison wrote:

>(However, there was no obvious cure for what passes for "music"
> on the top 40 stations.

Fortunately we have two really good oldies staions in town.  One plays
50's and 60's,. The other plays 70's and 80's  (80's as "oldies?  God, I
AM getting old!)

>Major surgery is required in this instance -
> installation of a good 8 track deck)

Already got one (in the B).  Got a kick out of watching the kids trying
to figure out what it is.  It was kind of like watching my seven year
old try to use a rotory phone for the first time.   :)

Bobby   (contemplating a set of old Bose 901's strapped to the luggage
         rack)

77 MGB Roadster    AM FM 8 Track, two shreded four inch speakers (both
                   hooked to left channel), and a bad ground.
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *