Re: Turning engine

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Turning engine
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:21:19 -0500 (CDT)
Two suggestions: 1 - If you have a helper chock on rear wheel and jack
up other , place the car in 4th gear and have helper turn raised wheel
while you observe valves reaching desired position. 2 - No helper
available. Place car on level grade and place in 4th gear, push car
till valves reach desired position. Safety Fast, David Deutsch.