Re: Source for Camshaft

To: boballen@sky.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Source for Camshaft
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 02:59:02 -0400 (EDT)
Bob:
Kent Cams will sell you just a cam. They have, at last count, 13 different
grinds available. Cost should be around $50. or so, but don't quote me. They
will also regrind your camshaft. I have delt with them and could not have
been happier. Great service, prices that very low- compared with others, and
GREAT tech.
Kent Cams
Unit 1-4 Military Road,
Shorncliff Industrial Estate,
Folkestone Kent CT 20 3SP
UK

44 1303 248666 telephone
44 1303 252508 fax

For what it's worth (which isn't much)  I'm using their 717 grind, with a
9.5:1, .020 over, the usual blueprinting stuff.
ADVICE NEEDED:  EEK! Should I buy one of those alloy heads that are around or
just "massage" the old 1622 one? ie bigger valves, a little porting etc.

Hope that this helps
"Midget" Susan
Please reply to
LittleSuzn@aol.com