Re: transport

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: transport
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 05:59:00 -0500
RA>britcars@juno.com wrote:
RA>>
RA>> We have a restored MG TF that needs to go from Sacramento, CA,  to
RA>> Norwalk, Ohio, and a friend has an Austin Healey near Ft. Wayne, Indiana
RA>> that needs to come out to the Oakland, CA,  area. Sounds as though there
RA>> ought to be a way to find someone with (preferably) an enclosed trailer
RA>> to make a more-or-less round trip out of it. Each leg of the trip is
RA>> worth about $650 to $700 to the respective individuals.

 About a year ago, a fellow in Hungary was interested in my 65' midget.
He wanted it shipped to Holland from Cleveland,Ohio. Hemmings had a
couple places that WOULD ship for about $1500, They also advertised
coast to coast for $999 ( put on a truck and not moved ).
 Check Hemmings !

John Kahoon
71 Midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.com
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.com