Re: Misc...Need Opinions and Advice

To: mowogmg@pil.net
Subject: Re: Misc...Need Opinions and Advice
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:12:21 -0500
Kai:

I seem to recall that someone on this list mentioned that Moss has
already put at least British Leyland and perhaps other British
manufacturer's parts numbers in cross-reference with their own.  There
was an email on the list some months ago that suggested attempting to
schmooze a Moss employee for one of their "outdated" disks (since they
update them regulary (quarterly?)).  Try Moss and see if they would share
this info with you to get you started.  It would be nice if these things
were searchable and cross-referenced so it would be easier to identify
the proper part for our cars.  I recently received British Wiring's
catalog, for example, which has BL codes, but doesn't tell me which part
(except for wiring harnesses) is proper for my MGA or MGTD.

Hope this helps.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX