Re: Misc...Need Opinions and Advice

To: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: Misc...Need Opinions and Advice
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 07:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
        Sounds like the huge undertaking how about this for an idea survey
everyone that has used an american part instead of a British one and do a
cross refrence on these. I understand that rubber brake cylinder parts for
some cars have an American counterpart. When I ordered thrust washers for
an MGA from moss they sent Datsun ones and they work.
...Art