Re: Voltage Stabilizer?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Voltage Stabilizer?
From: Rick Astley <ricka@mich.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 13:51:48 -0400
On my 70B the instruments have a voltage stabalizer in a small box right up
among the speedo and other gages. It a real knuckle scraper to get to and
pulling out the dash to get better access is daunting. If that regulator had
gone your fuel gage as well as your temp gage would fluctuate with engine
speed. I am not sure temp gages, even on modern cars are meant to be
accurate. You just get to know what is normal temperature indication for
your car, but an indicator is all it is.
Rick