Re: Battery drain

To: boballen@sky.net, bugide@juno.com
Subject: Re: Battery drain
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 21:16:20 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-12 04:18:19 EDT, boballen@sky.net (Robert Allen)
writes:

<< Does anybody else get tired of hearing from all of these anal-retentive
types
 that 1) have a car so perfect that their courtesy lights actually work and
2)
 really think we give a shit if we know that they know how to chase down
 courtesty light malfunctions? >>

Geez, Bob, give me a break! With all the things there are to know, I'm happy
just to know one!

My car may wallow in the turns and jar your teeth on bumps; I may need to
toss out a few cinder blocks on a rope to stop the car and spray starting
fluid in the carbs to get it started; the seats may be tattered and fading,
and the paint may have drips and runs, but by gosh, my courtesy lights work!
 pbhhttttttttt!!!!

Dan (electrically anal-retentive) Masters
Alcoa, TN