Re: Battery drain

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>, "Larry J. Dickstein" <bugide@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Battery drain
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:21:15 -0700
At 01:54 PM 7/11/97 -0500, Robert Allen wrote:
>Does anybody else get tired of hearing from all of these anal-retentive types
>that 1) have a car so perfect that their courtesy lights actually work and 2)
>really think we give a shit if we know that they know how to chase down
>courtesty light malfunctions?   #8^}]o===

Hell, I've got a Mk1 Midget... what's a courtesy light? I don't even have
outside door handles or roll up windows... that and I'm lucky if the guages
light up... <g>

Greg

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats