Re: Battery drain

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Battery drain
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 08:13:06 -0400 (EDT)
        Bob, actually the bulb itself doesn't have to work. Larry gave a
good starting point considering that the socket is activated by a switch.
A paracitic drain can be caused by a faulty socket. Unless you are able to
first determine that there is drain and second isolate the area where the
drain is comming from what other option do you have? Take it to a shop and
pay the $40 and hour to perform the same test Larry suggested? Just a
thought no flames intended.
...Art