Hickory Corners (A Realy Good Shoo)

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hickory Corners (A Realy Good Shoo)
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:50:48 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

I drove my MGA to the Mad Dogs and Englishmen event at Hickory Corners today
for the very first time and had a truly great time.  I believe there were
over 300 cars there of all British marques.  The grounds are beautiful and
the Gilmore car museums certainly added to the day.  I will most likely be
attending again next year and I recommend anyone who has not attended before,
who is within driving distance, to mark there calendars for next year.

Scott Helms