Re: CD player (was Questions)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: CD player (was Questions)
From: Rick Astley <ricka@mich.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:13:30 -0400
In my boring every day Chrsyler I run one on those 12 CD changes in the
trunk. It's a  cheapo Craig brand from Circuit City ~ $250, but works as
well as a friends Blaupunkt as far as my ear can tell. It feeds its signal
into a regular FM radio tuned to a particular frequency, so no changes to
the dash and you don't have to handle the CD's.
Rick