RE: Stereo installations (Was: Re: CD player (was Questions

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Stereo installations (Was: Re: CD player (was Questions
From: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 13:06:10 EST
Personally, I am eventually going to put a bandpass box in the trunk
and cut a hole in the rear deck for the port.  That way, I only have
about a three inch hole, and the bass reflex should be smooth...But
that's my idea.   Is there any way to mount speakers in the panel
under the area where your top frame bolts on?  This might not be a
bad place for a few speakers, if you're not too worried about citting
holes...
                                                    ~Mike Lishego