Re: Stereo installations (Was: Re: CD player (was Questions

To: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Stereo installations (Was: Re: CD player (was Questions
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:34:31 -0400
You could do that, but again, you'd be cutting holes in
not-so-easy-to-repair/replace sections of the car.  Also, you'd have to
make sure the dimensions of the box are o.k. for frequency response, which
could leave you with zippo for trunk space.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't put speakers under the mounts, but
I'm not sure why you would when you could put them in an existing hole...

Regards,

simjason@ix.netcom.com