Loud music (no direct LBC)

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Loud music (no direct LBC)
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 20:49:49 -0500
The trouble with music so loud that it can be heard 'miles away' is that it
can be heard miles away. One person's music might well be another person's
noise pollution. I like some music loud, but not in town at the expense of
other people who mightn't have my personal taste. Sometimes the lesser
angels of my soul wish we had a noise seeking missle. Like nose rings, large
tattoos, and tie-dyed hair, loud music seems to be some sort of "Look at me,
I exist!" cry from people who want to be special, but generally aren't.
  My .02. . .keep the change :-)

Michael, New Bern,NC