Re: Musings

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Musings
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 12:12:19 -0400 (EDT)
Tubless tires can be fixed on the car using the same materials that the
garages use. A kit will run about $5.00 and fix 3 tires.You can get them
at any parts store.Before you buy a kit take a look at what the shops use,
you may find that the cheaper kit doesn't have as fat plugs as the better
kit. A portable compressor may work but I have always used a hand pump on
the road.Another item to add to the emergency kit thread.
...Art