Re: Moss motors

To: stevet@hbp.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss motors
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 20:01:43 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-16 18:05:58 EDT, stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
writes:

<< ust returned several parts to Moss and received a call from them
 stating I would not get full credit for three of the parts. "They were
 installed", he says. The parts were not installed just not needed. This
 is the first time I had this happen. I have spent thousands of $ on
 parts and now I am accused of not being truthful. I will not deal with
 Moss ever again and I will write a letter to them voicing my opinion. I
 received the parts in the exact condition that I returned them and that
 condition was not perfect, but I kept them. The parts in question were a
 turn switch and associated parts. Has anyone else had this problem? The
 1/2 credit amounts to about $170.00!!
 I am quite perturbed to say the least.

 Steve >>

Steve,

Don't accept that answer. Don't hesitate to talk with that person's
supervisor or the president of the company.

If the phone fails, a good letter to the president is in order. State your
case clearly and calmly. Never, never, never give up! I think Churchill said
that.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 midget