Re: Moss

To: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: Moss
From: Len Bugel <bugel@bianca.sms.k12.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 08:02:54 -0400 (EDT)
I have always had good service from Moss. Most recently, I called to
order a seal, O-ring, and paper gasket for the rear hub of a disc-wheel
MGA. I was told the paper gasket was out of stock - but when the order
arrived, all three parts were in the box!
        Incidentally, Scarborough Faire, another MGA supplier, said they
had all those parts, but have a $35.00 minimum order for credit cards! I
can't imagine how they stay in business with a policy like that.

Len Bugel
'51 TD
'57 MGA