Re: Moss

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: Moss
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:38:22 -0400 (EDT)
I've used the coupons with no problem, my only complaint with Moss is
their shipping charges.To their credit I have always had very good
service.I have a list a page long of possible sources for parts and have
found that even with 3 or sometimes 4 shipping charges added on you can
still save money by shopping around. On an engine rebuild I saved over
$100. The problem is you may not be able to proceed until a certain part
arrives so all the good service that you receive from the suppliers is
wasted on the one slow supplier. I have found Moss to have the quickest
delivery.
=2E..Art