Re: Brake bias

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Brake bias
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:04:53 EDT
On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:57:37 -0400 Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
writes:

>  And I know I'm going to get bombarded with a pile of "but we're
>qualified drivers and can handle this and that" and whatever. I'm
>a great driver when racing too. But when my mind is wandering
>and I've got a cup of coffee and the wife is yapping to me, I'm
>not going to catch a sudden oversteer like I am in a hairpin
>on the track.
>
>  I live in Canada, and drive on snow a few months a year. Losing
>control and traction is a multi-daily occurance. I know my
>choice when it comes to losing front or rear end. No doubt
>at all.
>
>--
>Trevor Boicey
>Ottawa, Canada
>tboicey@brit.ca
>http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/

  Well, we probably will both get bombed with various and sundry
opinions, basically stating that one or the other of us is full of -----
(whatever).  I guess it goes with the territory.
  Any way, let's just agree to disagree or else this thread may get out
of control, even though it may not approach the dizzying heights of the
infamous C*t thread.

:>)
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT