new to list with a new car!

To: "Mg List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: new to list with a new car!
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 10:19:27 -0700
I am new to this list, I am 14 and my name is Barry. I am going to bye a
'72 MG Midget on Friday( that is the earliest I could do it because of
vacation and emitions tests!). The previous owner of this car built the
motor from the original parts( wich were piled in the trunk when he got it)
and it runs beautifully now. It has a few slight kinks with it though, the
key is broken off in the ignition, you start it with a knife! Another is
(of course) the top needs replacement.

I would appreciate any information on parts dealers or the car itself that
you know of.

thanks,
signed,
BARRY PALMER