Re: new to list with a new car!

To: amesfolks@snovalley.com
Subject: Re: new to list with a new car!
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:47:44 EDT
Hi Barry,
 Welcome to the MG family. You will love this car, and the kinks will
give you points of reference and of conversation for the rest of your
life.
  A couple of months ago, Popular Mechanics had an idea for removing
broken keys.   What they illustrated was a hacksaw blade, with a small
triangular piece cut out of it so that it could slip over the key and
catch the key inside the switch, to then pull it out.  If the idea is as
good as their drawing, you should be able to get it out. Most keys seem
to break off because people put a lot of keys on a keyring, then hang
this weight from the ignition key.
  Good luck with it.
Bob