Re: Pros & cons`

To: Debra A Morrow <kaliphi@tabletoptelephone.com>
Subject: Re: Pros & cons`
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:01:46 -0400
Debra A Morrow wrote:

> I would like to know the pro & cons regarding the purist vs the
> hedonistic approch to maintaining the MG integrity.  If I do something
> to the car that I really want , do I truly devalue it or do I need to
> keep it forever once it has been defiled?
>
> Debbie M
> Kaliphi Briards
> 79B
> "If you are what you eat, then I'm fast, cheap, or easy."

Hope I'm not gonna be sorry for asking this, but...   What, prey tell,
do you "really want" to _do_ to it?   :)

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *