Re: Pros & cons`

To: <MLishego@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Pros & cons`
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 13:51:43 -0400
I agree, but as I said, I almost have sort of a feeling of responsibility
to the heritage.  Many folks may not feel this way, and that's entirely
their perogotive.  I kind of like having little idiosycricies like that
about my cars. :-)

Something to consider, though:  If your kids decide that LBCs aren't their
cup of tea, keeping the car at least reversible will allow them to sell the
car at a much higher price as it continues to appreciate.

Regards,