British Racing Green

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Racing Green
From: culgandm@sterlingdi.com (David M Culgan)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:20:30 -0500
*BRITISH RACING GREEN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS*

Jim Knight's business in Newark, Delaware, suffered a small fire in the
parts department earlier in the week, and they are now busy cleaning up and
moving this operation into one of the bays.

I just got off the phone with Jim, and he is most definitely open for
business, and in fact needs your support now more than ever if this
business is going to survive. Jim was concerned that rumours might
circulate that he was closed. Most of his stock survived, and is still
available over the counter or by mail-order. The phone number for British
Racing Green is 302-368-1117.

Long ago I made Jim my prefered supplier for _all_ of my parts needs. His
prices are competetive, he has a large stock of both new and used parts (a
scrap yard full of LBC's on the premises), can get anything else you need,
and is very knowledgeable and happy to share this knowledge. In other words
a great guy!

I know that I wouldn't be able to use my 66 MGB as my daily driver, let
alone have restored this basket case, if not for his help. When I saw the
post here about the fire, I rushed over early on my way to work to check it
out, fearing the worst. Everything looked the same, I'm glad to know the
fire was limited.

There are many suppliers represented on the list, but I'd encourage you to
give Jim or Stan at BRG a call for your requirements.

Dave Culgan
66 MGB (and more)
culgandm@sterlingdi.com
serenade.delanet.com