Fwd: Re: Paint codes (was: Black Tulip: More paint questions!)

To: MLishego@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Paint codes (was: Black Tulip: More paint questions!)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 01:21:51 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-50956563-2066

Mike,

MOSS can provide you with the Heritage application if you send a small,
self- addressed, stamped envelope to them at 440 Rutherford Street,
Goleta, California  93117.  It cost $40 American, and Heritage now
accepts credit cards (so you can get the best exchange rate).  They'll
provide a complete record of what your car was like (equipment, color,
when built, etc.) when it was new.

-Nory
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger