Car noises and radios

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car noises and radios
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 00:44:27 +0000
<SNIP>
> I've even gotten to the point where I don't want a radio plalying when I'm
> in the MG. I want to hear the car. Sound nuts? Maybe. But I doubt that I'm
> the only "nutty" one!
Carol
> SNIP

Carol,
        You're not the only one.  I had a $3000 concert/competition stereo
in the car that I got rid of to buy the MGB.  I've had the 'B' for 9
months, and don't even have a radio in it! (Put the other stereo in
my wife's car.)  I still love hearing the engine and exhaust.  This
isn't my "weekend" car either, it's my daily driver, to the tune of
about 250 miles per week.
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner