Re: Bleeding Brakes

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding Brakes
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:47:25 -0500
Chris Delling wrote:

> Anyway, I have seen a variety of one-man bleeding systems out there.  I
> really don't want to break into Fort Knox, but does anyone have any
> reccomendations on which system is easy to use, and effective?

Recommended:

Mighty-Vac

There also is a simple device with a clear plastic hose with a one-way valve on
the end that works pretty good but I forgot it's name.

Junk:

EZ-Bleed (in fact, if you wanna stop by the house you can have mine).

The SO. (no, you can't have that one.)

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'.... until you can find a rock."