Bleeding Brakes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bleeding Brakes
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:17:50 -0400
Based on the advice from several listers (thanks, BTW) I have decided to
rebuild/replace the brake master cylinder on my 77B.  I have had a long
aversion to work on hydraulics, one that dates back to a fateful morning 19
years ago when my first LBC was slammed into by a early 70's Bonneville in
my high school parking lot.  Seems that the cretins driving the Pontiac had
"just finished a brake job", and were seemingly mesmorized that the pedal
went straight to the floor at 30+ MPH.  "Sorry, must not have gotten all the
air out of the system..." (Duh!).

Anyway, I have seen a variety of one-man bleeding systems out there.  I
really don't want to break into Fort Knox, but does anyone have any
reccomendations on which system is easy to use, and effective?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Chris Delling