Re: SU compared to Weber?

To: Dan Rollins <dan_rollins@technologist.com>
Subject: Re: SU compared to Weber?
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 07:37:08 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

I have also used Jim Taylor for refurbishing my SUs for my '70 MGB-GT.
He does a great job and bench tests them before he sends them out. I
bolted mine on and drove down to the smog shop where I passed with flying
colors!
He's really inexpensive too!

=%OScott wrote:
=%OLet me highly recommend Jim Taylor for rebuilding your SU carbs.  I saw
=%Oa recommendation for him on this list a while back, so I called him up
=%Oand sent the carbs to him.  He replaced all the worn parts, including
=%Othe bad throttle shafts.  He polished out all the flash in the carb
=%Obore, installed Grose jets, and checked out the throttle and choke
=%Olinkages.  He did a masterful job with a couple of tired carbs, and I
=%Oreceived them back in about a week!  Give him a call.
=%O
=%OHis address is: 1222 Harned Dr., Bartlesville OK 74006.
=%O             Tel: (918) 333-3444
=%O
=%OSafety Fast!
=%O
=%ODan Rollins
=%O'68 MGB - Trying to get her CA smogged :(
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II