Re: SU compared to Weber?

To: MG Mail List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: SU compared to Weber?
From: Dan Rollins <dan_rollins@technologist.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 03:07:37 -0700
Scott Gardner wrote:
> Dan,
>         Thanks for the tip.  Do you mind If I ask what the work cost
> you?
> I'd like to send off the carbs, manifold, heat shield, linkages, the
> whole shootin' match and get it ALL checked to make sure everything's
> there and get it all assembled correctly.  After that, I'm sure I'll
> be able to maintain them, I'd just like the initial assembly to be
> correct!

Well, if I can remember correctly. (Seems my memory tends to fuzz out
on me periodically.  Must be from all the gas fumes from my leaky gas
tank. ;) )  I think it cost me $130 for everything: parts, polishing,
carb balancing, and shipping.  I don't know if it will cost any extra
for the other stuff, but I doubt it.

Hope this helps!

Safety Fast!
Dan Rollins