Re: The Calling

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Calling
From: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:21:15 -0700
Patrick and Trevor,

(Boy, is this thread taking a life of it's own!)  It's a case of
individual freedom and public good.  They are both of utmost importance
but they often are in opposition to each other.  *We* (not "they") must
balance the two.  The political arena is where this balance is worked
out and we all need to be involved and informed.  I do have a "right"
and need to have some parts cars available for my hobby but I also have
a "right" to have a nice neighborhood, since I'm paying through the nose
to live here.  So what is the "correct" answer to that dilemma??

Dwade