Re: The Calling

To: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: The Calling
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:28:35 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Don Mathis wrote:

> Trevor,
> I have a picture of the Queen in a gold frame hanging in my garage next to
> the Bentley which I'm slaving on to restore.  What's the point?!
>
> >Anecdotally, one American from this list actually emailed me
> >that my life was not living because as a Canadian, I am therefore
> >a slave to the queen. Honestly, I saved the email.

A couple in our british car club have matching t-shirts that read "God
save MG - the Queen can take care of herself!"

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA                 /staff/kevins/mgstuff/mgstuff.html