More Brake Bleeding

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More Brake Bleeding
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 23:22:36 -0400
I just picked up a replacement master cylinder from a local source.  I
have never replaced a M/C before.  It came with a bleed kit to bleed the
master cylinder?  I haven't heard of this, and can't find mention of it
in my Haynes manual.  Can anyone offer information on this.  I cannot
believe that it takes the place of bleeding each wheel cylinder
circuit.  Do I need to bleed at the master cylinder?  Should this be
done before or after bleeding the wheel circuits?

Regards,

Chris Delling