Re: More Brake Bleeding

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: More Brake Bleeding
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 00:53:11 EDT
On Sat, 2 Aug 1997 00:39:02 -0400 Nory@webtv.net (Nory) writes:

>I believe the kit you're referring to is to bench bleed the master
cylinder before you install it.  No, it doesn't replace bleeding the
lines, but it makes it a little easier.

>I can't imagine, though, what they would put in such a kit?  All you do
is fill the MC with brake fluid and pump it until it squirts out all over
the place (really messy).  What kind of kit would they provide to do
that?

A little hose that threads into the output port and leads back into the
reservoir so it doesn't squirt all over.  Cute, but effective.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude