Re: the weekend from hell

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: the weekend from hell
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 20:19:31 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:
>The sad part is that i have 20-24 hours into someone elses shi**y car
>that will never be used for th purpose intended (I told the bastard to
>buy an MG) and i will have to smoothe talk the wife into the trip to
>maine in two weeks since all MY cars are now lumped in with the
spi***re
>- and we all know the world of difference in reliability dont we!!
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>72 roadster

Mike,
You are amazing, I can not believe that you are setting the scene for
not doing Maine two weeks ahead of time. Is this the same guy who was
feeling guilty about enjoying the drive in the Tr&$#ph just last week?
How we feeling now? ah? Please tell Joan that both Eileen and I would
be greatly dis appointed if she didn't come along on the Lobster Run.
We also understand if she has to leave you home.:-) My guess is that
things will blow over by the time the 16th rolls around and if it
hasn't then the only sure cure is a weekend away with some friends and
lots of complete strangers........... My wife just walked in, after
reading your message I printed out and said, "you are soooo lucky this
wasn't us"............. Please tell Joan that in the many miles I've
driven in many caravans with as many as 20 cars, I have never left one
(person or car) on the side of the road. I can understand her not
trusting you but I don't think I've given her any reason why she
shouldn't trust me. Hey listen this weekend Long Island Centre Club is
taking in a Drive Inn movie on Saturday night. Maybe that would help
patch things up.... no wait ..... in the back seat of a GT ... 20 years
ago maybe. Later and Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Safety Fast, David Deutsch