RE: UPS and LBC parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: UPS and LBC parts
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 13:59:41 -0400
Part timers do not deserve benefits.  Since when does one consider a part
time job to be a way of life or anything permanent.  Many of the people on
strike here in Sandy Springs(home of UPS), outside of Atlanta, cite
benefits for the part timers a major point.  If you want benefits, by damn,
you gotta work your ass off, and we all know UPS workers are good at
that(seriously).  Then and only then will you get the full time job with
benefits.

I know from experience that part time jobs "suck" for the most part, but
this only reinforced that I need to work hard to get a decent job somewhere.

If you guys want to flame me, go right on ahead, but lets keep it private
to email as I don't want to add prepetuate the thread any further than I
have already.

Jay