Re: University life

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: University life
From: mil76@juno.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:56:01 EDT
I don't know about the rest of you, but my college week was more like
this:

Compulsory class time: approx. 15 hours a week, in which attending any
class before 10AM was optional
Compulsory Study Time: approx. 2 hours before an exam
Compulsory repair time on the MGB in order to get it to run to the beer
distributor to pick up the keg (an MGB can transport 4 kegs): approx. 2
hours per week
Compulsory "science experiments" at the fraternity "lab": approx. 5 hours
a week
Compulsory intramural sports participation: approx. 8 hours a week
"Tutoring" Coeds in search of their MRS Degree: approx. 3 hours a week (a
good week)
Compulsory "independent studies" at such fine Philadelphia academic
institutions as The Irish Pub, Roosevelt's, and Chaser's: approx. 8 hours
a week (those are the hours I remember)
Work?  Isn't that what summers are for?

Yes, college was so difficult, I think I want to go back!