Re: University life

To: mil76@juno.com
Subject: Re: University life
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:19:04 EDT
I wasnt going to rise to this since it was a bloody long time ago, i was
eventually kicked out, never graduated and it was the early 70s when we
used to do things slightly differently.....
but to the best of my recollection it was something like this....
On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:56:01 EDT mil76@juno.com writes:
>I don't know about the rest of you, but my college week was more like
>this:
>
>Compulsory class time: approx. 25 hours a week,
it rather depended on where you woke up and what the hangover was like

>Compulsory Study Time: approx. 2 hours before an exam
cramming consisted of a stiff drink or whatever else was going and then
bitching about how unfair the exam was cos they did that stuff last year!

>Compulsory time in the pub - variable, it depended on how much you could
cheat out of the arabic students at cards- minimum 14 hrs per week( this
also covered rent)

compulsory girl chasing - ongoing, no time limit, results could be
variable but since nobody had heard of herpes or AIDS and everyone was on
the pill it was probably the most productive facet!

jobs(part time / summer) - only if it didnt interfere with the studies
listed above except to obtain the vital readies - one can live on next to
nothing at college

cars - didnt have one

lets see, we've covered sex and drugs - the rest of the time was rock n
roll!

mike robson
much saner now