FW: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:26:17 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Philip Raby
<philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>]]

     Date: Sat, 16 Aug 97 23:32:49 +0100
     From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
     Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

Actually I've driven I've driven from New York to LA and back again, all
in three weeks. OK, it wasn't in an MGF (Ford LTD in fact) but I would
have happily done it in the F. Now there's an idea for a magazine
story...... :-)

>Hello??? Philip
>Obviously you haven't driven on the US Interstates A big V8 does it about
>every time. On hthe other hand - an auto with a big V8 won't handle and
>miss that wreck caused by a DPO up ahead. Reminds me fo the last BL
>commercial for the Spitfire. "how well does this car handle running into
>a brick wall at 50 mph? (the spit swerves and goes around the wall) last
>graphic
>" At British Leylend We aim to Miss"
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk