RE: Re[2]: garbage on mail list

To: "'Thomas James Pokrefke, III'" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>, lg619@juno.com,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: garbage on mail list
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:54:33 -0700
Not to be the Microsoft advocate, but Microsoft Outlook even has a
preview feature so I can read the first few lines without opening the
message, Other programs may or will eventually have this also. Makes it
real easy to whip through 50-80 messages and allows you to see that a
thread you previously were not interested in has changed even though the
subject line didn't.

My penny's worth.