Re[2]: garbage on mail list

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re[2]: garbage on mail list
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:24:07 -0500
At [Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:56:38 -0400]
Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca> wrote:

>   I'm still waiting for the genious who can teach
> my how to delete uninteresting mail without reading
> it. Would that genious be you? Must be, since you
> keep recommending the delete key.

Actually, Trevor, it's not as hard as it may seem.  Read the subject
line.  If you don't care about Frank Zappa, delete the thing!  It's
honestly not that hard.

If, perchance, you do get enmeshed in a message that had in an interesting
topic but disinterests you two lines later, stop reading!  That's correct,
once you realize that you don't want to read the message, stop reading
and delete.

Finally, if there is too much noise on the list for you, unsubscribe.  I
would honestly hate to see you go, but you have to do what you have to
do.  If this list bugs you that much, why are you here?

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke