Heat Soak -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, AdrianJones@compuserve.com
Subject: Heat Soak -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:29:00 -0400
I don't own a car with one of those quicksilver temperature sensors, so
consider Mr. Allen's response more informed than mine.  But just a
thought, but have you checked your coolant lately?  I'm no physicist,
but won't air heat up faster and hotter than water?

Matt Kulka - treading on thin ice.
'74 B

>>> Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com> 08/28/97 07:44pm >>>
Hi All,
        Here's something else to ponder.  Coming home from work in my
green
1975 Midget, I stopped off to pick up some gas.  The needle was right on
on the dual temp/ oil pressure gauge.  By the time I had filled up with
gas
etc, the needle had shot WAY past the Hot zone ...